ABU Tokyo 2019
Hyatt Regency Tokyo
Address: 2-7-2 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan, 160-0023
*You will leave ABU Tokyo 2019 website.
Building Trust: Enriching Audience Experience
With the media landscape drastically changing, audiences are seeking more diverse and higher quality experiences through multiple platforms.
How can we meet their needs?
Provide services that are :
- Ubiquitous -- Online distribution, VOD
- Shared -- Social Media, Public Screenings
- Advanced -- 4K/8K UHD, VR
- Reliable -- Trustworthy information, Emergency news
- Inclusive -- Content for everyone
Meeting audiences where they are is one of the most significant missions for broadcasters and an indispensable ingredient in building trust.
In Japan, the pine tree represents longevity, good health, and prosperity, and has long been believed to bring good luck.
The logo for ABU Tokyo 2019 was inspired by this beloved tree. It consists of three circles joined together.
These circles can be seen to represent several important concepts:
- TV, Radio and the Internet
- Past, Present and Future
- News, Entertainment and Education
- Content, Technology and Communication
This simple logo symbolizes not only the diversity of the ABU but also our aspiration to provide the best possible experiences to everyone we serve.